Terms & Conditions
By purchasing the Product, the Client acknowledges that it accepts these Terms and Conditions. The Company may revise the Terms and Conditions from time to time by posting an updated version on the Website. The Client’s continued use of the Product after such changes will constitute acceptance of the changed Terms and Conditions. The Client must therefore always consult the Terms and Conditions as posted on the Website.
1. Agreement to Subscribe
- (a) In consideration of the Client paying the Enrolment Fee, the Company will provide the Client with the Product which includes:
- (i) Education and Training, as provided by the Company to its clients;
- (ii) Ongoing access to the Support Program
- (iii) Access to the Website for the Term:
- (iv) The Client may elect to open an account with the Brokerage so that the brokerage can provide the Advisory Services.
- (v) The Client acknowledges that all trades will incur brokerage fees when taken;
- (vi) To fully utilise the advisory service the client must have an open and appropriately funded trading account with the Brokerage;
2. Restricted Use of Materials and Website
- (a) The Client must not use any of the Product materials provided by the Company other than for their own personal use.
- (b) The Client acknowledges that the Client will not receive copies of the Product materials on the Website capable of printing. The Product materials on the Website will be available via online streaming only.
- (c) The Client must not allow any other person or entity access to the Website through the Client’s account.
- (d) If the Client breaches this Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions, the Company may claim damages against the Client for such unauthorized use.
- (e) The Client acknowledges that all intellectual property rights associated with the Product materials, are owned by the Company and the Client will not acquire any intellectual property rights in Product.
- (f) The Client is responsible for providing its own computer and appropriate internet connection in order to fully utilise the Product.
- (g) The Company will not be liable for any losses that the Client incurs as a result of having insufficient access to a computer and an appropriate internet connection.
3. Investment Performance
- (a) Neither the Company or the Brokerage represent or imply or guarantee any rate of return or repayment of capital from the Client’s use of the Product, Advisory or other Services.
- (b) The Client’s investment decisions are subject to risks and the Client should consider their personal circumstances and obtain appropriate advice from a licensed advisor prior to investing.
- (c) The Product is provided by the Company only for education and learning purposes. The Company does not provide investment advice and recommends strongly that the Client obtains independent advice prior to making any investment decision. All trading activity is undertaken with The Brokerage and is subject to the terms contained in the Brokerage’s Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide.